LDS artwork Joseph Smith visited by Angel Moroni

joseph smith is visited by the angel moroni lds art
Joseph Smith, after having been visited by God, The Father and His Son was also visited by the angel Moroni 3 times in one night.  The next morning, after no sleep, his father (seeing that Joseph's strength was exhausted) told him to go rest.  Joseph Smith states "I started with the intention of going to the house; but, in attempting to cross the fence out of the field where we were, my strength entirely failed me, and I fell helpless on the ground, and for a time was quite unconscious of anything.
The first thing that I can recollect was a voice speaking unto me, calling me by name. I looked up, and beheld the same messenger standing over my head, surrounded by light as before. He then again related unto me all that he had related to me the previous night, and commanded me to go to my father and tell him of the vision and commandments which I had received."
see also: Joseph Smith History
Go Tell Your Father
Original AVAILABLE
Prints Available on winborg.com 

Popular Posts